Story Details

Transfer of equity issues are dealt with legal solicitors

Johnsmit 2042 days ago on News - To deal with non owning spouse or civil partner or other adult occupiers, there is a provision to charge extra. Also additional transfers of equity charges apply to obtain a copy of lease if anyone is unable to provide a copy.


Submit a Comment

Log in to comment or register here