Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the potassium carbonate market was valued at USD 1.90 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 2.64 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 4.22% during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029.
The Potassium carbonate Market analysis report puts light on several factors such as market size in various countries around the world, projected CAGR of the market to grow in the forecast period 2022-2030, base year calculated in the report, key factors driving the market, most influencing segment growing in the market, top companies that hold the market share in the market, region to provide more business opportunities in the coming years and more. The report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendors operating in the market. Potassium carbonate Market business report makes some important proposals for a new project of Potassium carbonate Market before evaluating its feasibility.
- The Potassium carbonate Market report studies the worldwide market consumption rate in terms of value and volume.
- It identifies the various sub-segments of the market structure.
- It proffers information regarding the leading global manufacturers in this industry, describing their market value & share, sales volume, competitive analysis, SWOT analysis, and development strategies adopted during the forecast timeline.
- The report describes the key industry players, with respect to their individual growth trends, future prospects, and contribution to the global market, and explains the factors related to their market growth potential, drivers, opportunities, threats, and industry-specific challenges.
- Furthermore, the report underpins the strategic developments occurring in the Potassium carbonate Market, such as expansions, mergers & acquisitions, agreements, as well as new product launches.
Potassium carbonate Market Scope and Market Size
The potassium carbonate market is segmented on the basis of products, types and application. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
· Food Grade
· Industrial Grade
· Electrolysis Method
· Ion Exchange Method
· Ash Method
· Inorganic Chemicals
· Potassium Salts
· Dyes and Inks
· Rubber Chemicals
· Light Industry Raw Materials
Get the sample copy of the Report here:
The Potassium carbonate Market report gives market analysis by taking into account market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Potassium carbonate Market industry. The market size, revenue generated from the sales and technologies by various application segments are also evaluated in this Potassium carbonate Market report. This Potassium carbonate Market document delivers the best analytics through exhaustive research methodologies. A detailed qualitative analysis of the factors responsible for driving and restraining growth of the market opportunities have also been discussed in this business report. Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand, and current market dynamics is also performed here.
Market Analysis and Insights - Potassium carbonate Market
Ø Potassium carbonate is the main constituent of potash and the more refined salts of tartar or pearl ash. Generally, pearl ash was formed by baking potash which was used to remove impurities. The remaining fine, white powder was the pearl ash. The first patent delivered by the US Patent Office and Samuel Hopkins was awarded in 1790 for an improved method of making pearl ash and potash. Potassium carbonate is widely used as a flux in the production of glass because it upsurges the resistance, transparency, and refractive coefficient of glass and provide excellent clarity. Growing demand for glass products such as in windows which is mainly used in automotive, building and construction are expected to create profitable growth opportunities for the potassium carbonate market.
Ø Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the potassium carbonate market was valued at USD 1.90 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 2.64 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 4.22 % during the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. In addition to the market insights such as market value, growth rate, market segments, geographical coverage, market players, and market scenario, the market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team includes in-depth expert analysis, import/export analysis, pricing analysis, production consumption analysis, patent analysis and technological advancements.
Potassium Carbonate Market Dynamics
· Rise the demand of powder carbonate
Growing the usage of powder potassium carbonate in the production of personal care products, food and beverage and detergents due to its uniform concentration and easy solubility increase the sales which are expected to propelling the growth of the potassium carbonate market.
· Use in the production of glass
Potassium carbonate is used in the glass industry. Flat glass and fiber glass are some of the highly exclusive products in the glass industry used in many industries such as in chemical and consumer goods, automotive and construction industries. Growing sales of potassium carbonate in the glass industry can be attributed to increase the demand for glass from the construction sector.
· Increase the usage in agriculture
Potassium carbonate are mostly used in the field of agriculture. It is used for better growth of plants and also helps to absorb the water from the environment, it keeps the soil moist and soft. Farmers use potash to strengthen the stems and roots of the plants.
Get Full Access to the Report:
Potassium carbonate Market Country Level Analysis
The potassium carbonate market is analysed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, products, types and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the potassium carbonate market report are :
• Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
• Canada and Mexico in North America
• Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC)
• Rest of Europe in Europe
• Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA)
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
• South Korea
Key Players- Potassium carbonate Market
Some of the major players operating in the potassium carbonate market are:
· AGC Chemicals Americas (US)
· Zhejiang Dayang Biotech Group Co., Ltd (China)
· Wentong Potassium Salt Group Co.,Ltd. (Shanghai)
· Evonik (Germany)
· Vynova Group (Belgium)
· AGC Inc. (Japan)
· Pikalevskaya Soda (Russia)
· Altair Chimica S.p.A (Italy)
· Esseco USA LLC (US)
· Ercros (Spain)
· Gujarat Alkalies and Chemical Limited (India)
· Baoding Run Feng (China)
· Oil Base India (India)
· Guljag (India)
· Occidental Petroleum Corporation (US)
· MADHAV CHEMICALS (India)
· Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (US)
· Merck KGaA (Germany)
· TCI Chemicals (India) Pvt. Ltd (India)
· Spectrum Chemical (US)
· Shree Sai Shraddha Industries (India)
DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
· Chapter One: Introduction
· Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
· Chapter Three: Market Overview
· Chapter Four: Executive Summary
· Chapter Five: Premium Insights
· Chapter Six: Potassium carbonate Market by product type, Application, Form, End User and distribution channel.
Browse Related Reports@
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market.
Data Bridge Market Research