Global data science platform market was valued at USD 95.30 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 686.71 billion by 2029, registering a CAGR of 28.00% during the forecast period of 2022-2029.
Key Pointers Covered in Global Data Science Platform Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
· Market Size
· Market New Sales Volumes
· Market Replacement Sales Volumes
· Market Installed Base
· Market By Brands
· Market Procedure Volumes
· Market Product Price Analysis
· Market Regulatory Framework and Changes
· Market Shares in Different Regions
· Recent Developments for Market Competitors
· Market Upcoming Applications
· Market Innovators Study
Get the Free sample copy of the report here:
Global Data Science Platform Market Scope and Market Size
The data science platform market is segmented on the basis of component type, function division, deployment model, organization size and end user application. The growth amongst these segments will help you analyze meagre growth segments in the industries and provide the users with a valuable market overview and market insights to help them make strategic decisions for identifying core market applications.
· Finance and Accounting
· Customer Support
· Business Operations
· Cloud based
· Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
· Large Enterprises
End User Application
· Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI)
· Telecom and IT
· Retail and E-commerce
· Healthcare and Life sciences
· Energy and Utilities
· Media and Entertainment
· Transportation and Logistics
Get Full Access of Report@
Some of the key questions answered in this report:
· How has the Global Data Science Platform Market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
· What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the Global Data Science Platform Market?
· What are the key regional markets?
· What is the breakup of the market based on the procedure?
· What is the breakup of the market based on the injury location?
· What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
· What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
· What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
· What is the structure of the Global Data Science Platform Market and who are the key players?
· What is the degree of competition in the industry?
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Data Science Platform Market
· The use of data science platforms by medium-sized and small-sized businesses has grown significantly in recent years. Additionally, firms are increasingly inclined to use cutting-edge technologies, such as automation and digitalization, which create a tons of data as well as complicated business procedures. As a result, the need for data science platform solutions is increasing, opening up profitable opportunities for businesses in the market.
· To bestow clients with the most excellent results, Global Data Science Platform Market research report has been generated by using integrated approaches and latest technology. The report supports to establish and optimize each stage in the lifecycle of industrial process that includes engagement, acquisition, retention, and monetization. In this report, trends of ICT industry are formulated on macro level which helps clients and the businesses figure out market place and possible future issues. An influential Global Data Science Platform Market report provides key measurements, status of the manufacturers while proving as a noteworthy source of direction for the businesses and organizations.
· A data science platform is a pre-packaged software program that offers the capabilities necessary for a data science project's whole life cycle. Platforms for data science are essential tools for data scientists. It makes model creation, model distribution, and data exploration possible. It offers a large-scale computing infrastructure and makes data preparation and visualization easier. Data science platforms offer a centralized platform that encourages user collaboration. Data science platforms act as a one-stop shop for data modelling since they include the APIs necessary for model creation and testing with little help from outside engineers.
· The amount of data that enterprises collect is constantly rising due to the growth of social media, IoT, and multimedia, which have generated an overwhelming flow of data in both structured and unstructured forms. For instance, just the past two years have seen the creation of about 90% of the world's data. The growth rate of machine-based and human-generated data is generally 10 times greater than that of traditional corporate data. The growth rate of machine data is exponential and 50 times quicker. The majority of data is consumer driven and oriented. Today's "always-on" consumers produce the majority of data produced worldwide. The enormous growth in data presents chances for businesses to learn new things, which has led to a rise in the demand for fresh approaches. This in turn significantly influences the market for data science platforms.
· The large scale Global Data Science Platform Market report is an ideal guide to attain an information or key data about market, emerging trends, product usage, and motivating factors for customers, customer preferences, competitor strategies, brand positioning, and customer behaviour. It is a wide-ranging market research report that comprises of various parameters of the market namely market definition, currency and pricing, market segmentation, market overview, premium insights, key insights and company profile of the key market players. The widespread Global Data Science Platform Market research report includes top to bottom analysis and evaluation of various market related factors that plays a key role for better decision making.
Global Data Science Platform Market Country Level Analysis
The countries covered in the data science platform market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, Israel, Egypt, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Global Data Science Platform Market Share Analysis
The data science platform market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, production capacities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to data science platform market.
Key player Global Data Science Platform Market
· IBM (U.S.)
· DataRobot Inc., (U.S.)
· apheris AI GmbH (Germany)
· The Digital Talent Ecosystem (U.S.)
· Databand (Israel)
· dotData (U.S.)
· Explorium Inc., (U.S.)
· Noogata (Israel)
· Tecton Inc., (U.S.)
· Spell Designs Pty Ltd (U.S.)
· Arrikto Inc., (U.S.)
· Iterative (U.S.)
· Google Inc (U.S.)
· Microsoft (U.S.)
· SAS Institute Inc., (U.S.)
· Amazon Web Services, Inc. (U.S.)
· The MathWorks, Inc. (U.S.)
· Cloudera Inc., (U.S.)
· Teradata (U.S.)
· TIBCO Software Inc. (U.S.)
· ALTERYX, INC. (U.S.)
· RapidMiner (U.S.), Databricks (U.S.)
· Snowflake Inc., (U.S.)
· H2O.ai (U.S.)
· Altair Inc., (U.S.)
· Anaconda Inc., (U.S.)
· SAP SE (U.S.)
· Domino Data Lab Inc., (U.S.)
· Dataiku (U.S.)
MAJOR TOC OF THE REPORT
· Chapter One: Introduction
· Chapter Two: Market Segmentation
· Chapter Three: Market Overview
· Chapter Four: Executive Summary
· Chapter Five: Premium Insights
· Chapter Six: Global Data Science Platform Market Share by Product & Procedure type
Get TOC Details:
Top Trending Reports:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research